Know Before You Go: Dr. Phillips Center
It’s all in the details.
This is your one-stop shop for pre-show prep. If you have other questions, feel free to call.
BILL & MARY DARDEN BOX OFFICE POLICIES
- All sales are final. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, traveler's check or Dr. Phillips Center gift certificate.
- Prices, shows, artists, dates and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We can only mail tickets to you if your show is at least 10 days away.
- Any requests to modify an existing ticket purchase must be submitted by the original ticket purchaser—the person whose name is on the ticket account. Changes to an account can only be authorized with the owner’s permission. If you need to modify someone else’s account, the owner should submit the requested change in writing, signed, with a copy of his or her photo ID. For help, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office.
- Dr. Phillips Center has the right to refuse admission and reject any ticket that has been issued by a third-party source.
- Tickets from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and, if so, are void.
- Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statues, tickets may not be offered or resold for more than $1 over the original admission price of the ticket.
- Selling tickets on property where an event is being held requires prior written consent from Dr. Phillips Center.
TICKET DELIVERY & WILL CALL
- Mobile: Enter your cell phone number after payment to text yourself digital tickets.
- Print-at-home: After you get your email confirmation, you'll get a second email with your tickets as an attachment. You'll need to print them yourself before arriving.
- Mail: We'll send your tickets to the address in your account. This option is unavailable within 10 days of a show.
- Will call: We can hold your tickets here and you can pick them up with photo ID. Will call is just to the right of the entrance to Dr. Phillips Center by the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office. It’s open two hours before every ticketed event.
- If you didn’t receive the tickets you ordered online, log into your account to email them to yourself or have them texted to your phone. Or, you can visit will call before your show to have your tickets printed. The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
LOST OR MISPLACED TICKETS
- If you chose mobile or print-at-home tickets and are unable to find them, you can log into your account to resend them.
- For misplaced physical tickets, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (844.513.2014) and we’ll print tickets for you to pick up at will call. We’re unable to mail reprinted tickets.
- The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
AUTHORIZE AN ALTERNATE PERSON TO PICK UP TICKETS
- To do this, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (844.513.2014).
- We’ll need to verify ownership of the account, and the alternate person will need his or her own photo ID to pick up the tickets.
TICKETS FOR CHILDREN
- Unless otherwise noted, children under the age of two are not permitted inside the theaters.
- All guests entering the theater—including infants and children, if allowed—require a ticket.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding which shows are appropriate for their children.
- These are discounted tickets offered by select shows to qualifying groups (like students or military personnel).
- We’ll share rush ticket availability and start times on our social media channels.
- Rush tickets require a valid ID.
- This discount is invalid with other discounts.
- We’re unable to exchange or refund tickets already purchased for qualifying events.
BILL & MARY DARDEN BOX OFFICE & DELLA PHILLIPS GRAND LOBBY DURING SHOWS
- Please be prepared for bag checks when you enter the arts center.
- For shows in Walt Disney Theater, Della Phillips Grand Lobby doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. Theater doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
- For shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater, Della Phillips Grand Lobby doors open an hour before showtime. Theater doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
- Re-entry policies are different for each event, so check before entering.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Latecomers or guests who leave during a show will only be allowed into the theater at an appropriate time—like a break between songs or acts.
- Guests can watch their show from monitors in Della Phillips Grand Lobby until late seating or re-entry is permitted.
- Please get here at least 30 minutes before showtime. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges for latecomers.
DIRECTIONS, TRAFFIC & PARKING
- Plug in your address for directions.
- Find parking and valet options.
- Explore a map of real-time traffic in Orlando.
- Find road closures in Downtown Orlando.
- Find lane, ramp and parking lot closures during the I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project, plus updates and alternative routes.
- Find Lynx routes and schedules, or Lymmo routes.
- View a calendar of events at the Amway Center so you can plan for traffic and parking when you visit Dr. Phillips Center.
- Explore a detailed list of accessible features and services.
- The closest ATM is in Grand Bohemian Hotel (325 South Orange Avenue), and there are several others across downtown Orlando.
PHOTOS, VIDEOS & AUDIO
- Unless otherwise specified by the show, please avoid using audio and video recorders, cell phones, tablets, cameras with detachable lenses larger than 6”, tri-pods, mono-pods and selfie sticks.
- Curtains, sets, costumes, scenery, lighting designs and other production elements are considered intellectual property and may be copyrighted.
- Any unpermitted use of a device may lead to the device being confiscated for the duration of the show—or the guest may be asked to leave.
- Our concierge is behind the Grand Staircase in Della Phillips Grand Lobby.
- Some services include show, parking and restaurant information; lost and found; first aid; and access to assistive listening devices.
- Elevators reach all tiers of the theaters.
- One elevator is on the north side of the Grand Staircase and two are on the south side.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The bars on Tiers 1 through 4 offer a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Bar service is available 1.5 hours before shows in Walt Disney Theater, and an hour before shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater. Bars also stay open an hour after curtain.
- At any bar, you can pre-purchase food or drinks for intermission.
- Please enjoy your food before entering the theater. You can bring in your drink unless otherwise noted.
- We accept cash, Apple Pay, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or traveler’s checks.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID.
- To make a night of your arts center experience, check out our restaurant and hotel partners.
- Public restrooms are available on each tier, and all are wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside the arts center.
- Designated smoking areas are identified outside.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
- Find a full list of prohibited items at Dr. Phillips Center and Seneff Arts Plaza.
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
445 South Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday: 12–4 p.m.
Also open two hours before most ticketed events.
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Closed on holidays.