New this year, subscription packages include more options, including Saturday matinees.
Artistic Director Jorden Morris has crafted his first full season to celebrate the power of dance. He brings his unique sense of drama to the process, selecting each production for audiences to experience the full scope of today’s live ballet with masterful choreography, lush musical scores, stunning sets and costumes, and talented dancers.
Season subscriptions are now available, with 3 ways to subscribe:
Online: Purchase your subscription through Orlando Ballet's website.
Mail: Download the print subscription form, then print and mail the completed form to Orlando Ballet Subscriptions, 600 N. Lake Formosa Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
- Call: Already a subscriber? Just call 407.418.9828 between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday through Friday and Patron Services will assist you.
Orlando Ballet's 22/23 Season
- Michael Pink’s Dracula
- October 20–23, 2022
- Pulse-quickening theatrics take center stage in this heart-pounding story of seduction and sacrifice.
- The Nutcracker
- December 2–18, 2022
- Bring the entire family for the adventures of young Clara as she explores the fantasy world of the Mouse King, the Sugar Plum Fairy, and Mother Ginger.
- The Nutcracker Family & Sensory-Friendly Show
- December 3, 10 &17, 2022
- A one-hour version of the enchanting holiday classic is specially designed for families of all ages.
- Moulin Rouge® The Ballet
- February 9–12, 2023
- The spirit of Paris and the world’s most famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge, come to life in an evening of passion, betrayal, love, and high-energy can-can. .
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- April 27–30, 2023
- This visually stunning ballet is a provocative and mesmerizing exploration of truth, lies, memory, and desire. (This ballet contains adult themes and may not be suitable for all audiences.)