About the Dr. Phillips Center
Sharing the experience of the arts is an exciting way to help local organizations raise much-needed funds. Guided by our vision of Arts for Every Life, and thanks to the generosity of friends, corporate partners, and foundations, we are able to help our community by granting a limited number of requests each year.
Here are the guidelines about our programs:
- The Dr. Phillips Center supports charity organizations specifically benefiting the Arts, Youth Education, and Wellness.
- We only make donations to federally-licensed 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable agencies.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- Organizations must provide services within our seven county area including Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia and Polk Counties.
- We are happy to consider a donation to nonprofit organizations for mission based fundraising purposes. Activities such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, raffles, or other incentives are not eligible for donations.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships, or ambassador programs will not be considered.
All requests must be on company letterhead and include the following information:
- Mission statement of the organization
- A brief description of the services provided by the organization, year established and organizational type
- Name and description of the event requesting support, event date, event location and number of guests
- Donation use details
- Requestors contact information and relationship to the organization
- Copy of the organization’s tax exempt certificate
- Delivery information including full address (PO Boxes will not be accepted)
We maintain a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations one (1) time per calendar year.