Phase 2: Steinmetz Hall & Judson's
It's so close you can almost hear it.
Steinmetz Hall and Judson's will open in 2022, joining Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater to fulfill the original vision of the arts center. These spaces complete our 698,312-square-foot facility in the heart of downtown Orlando.
FAST FACTS ABOUT DR. PHILLIPS CENTER
- 2-block, 9-acre destination in downtown Orlando
- Campus footprint: 335,283 square feet
- Total square footage of building (all levels, phase 1 and 2): 698,312 square feet
- Phase 1 groundbreaking: June 2011
- Phase 1 grand opening: November 2014
- Phase 2 groundbreaking: March 2017
- Phase 2 grand opening: 2021
- Total project cost: $612 million
- Full-time and part-time colleagues: approximately 200
- Volunteers: approximately 300
steinmetz hall facts
design & purpose
Impact Central Florida’s culture, economy and community for generations to come by helping us complete phase 2.GIVE NOW
- Design architect:
Barton Myers Associates, Inc.
- Executive architect:
HKS Architects, Inc.
- General contractor:
- Owners’ representative:
The Projects Group
- Structural/mechanical/electrical engineer:
TLC Engineering Solutions
Arup Los Angeles
- Theater planners:
Theater Projects Consultants, Inc.
- Lighting design:
Ann Kale Associates