Phase 2: Steinmetz Hall & the Green Room
It's so close you can almost hear it.
Steinmetz Hall will debut this fall and the Green Room soon thereafter, joining Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater to fulfill the original vision of the arts center. These spaces complete the 698,312-square-foot facility in the heart of downtown Orlando, which will become a destination of choice for the world's most revered and relevant artists.
FAST FACTS ABOUT DR. PHILLIPS CENTER
- 2-block, 9-acre destination in downtown Orlando
- Campus footprint: 335,283 square feet
- Total square footage of building (all levels, phase 1 and 2): 698,312 square feet
- Phase 1 groundbreaking: June 2011
- Phase 1 grand opening: November 2014
- Phase 2 groundbreaking: March 2017
- Phase 2 grand opening: 2020
- Total project cost: $612 million
- Full-time and part-time colleagues: approximately 200
- Volunteers: approximately 300
steinmetz hall facts
Green Room Facts
the green room design features
AdventHealth’s branding surrounds our phase 2 construction site as part of our partnership and their ongoing commitment to uniting wellness and the arts—especially through our AdventHealth School of the Arts at Dr. Phillips Center.
Learn more about our education programs.
Take a live look at our progress.Check It Out
Impact Central Florida’s culture, economy and community for generations to come by helping us complete phase 2.GIVE NOW
- Design architect:
Barton Myers Associates, Inc.
- Executive architect:
HKS Architects, Inc.
- General contractor:
- Owners’ representative:
The Projects Group
- Structural/mechanical/electrical engineer:
TLC Engineering for Architecture
- Theater planners:
Theater Projects Consultants, Inc.
- Lighting design:
Ann Kale Associates