Plan Your Visit
Make It A Group Thing
When something is good, it’s even that much better when experienced with a group of friends, family or associates. If you are planning a visit to the Dr. Phillips Center with a group, contact our Group Sales team to take advantage of special offers and amenities.
- Group leaders have access to some of the best seats in the house.
- Placing a group order allows for advance ordering before tickets go on sale to the general public for most shows.
- Other benefits to booking your group include:
- Payment plans
- Customized ordering systems for your group or organization
- One-on-one guest service
- Educational opportunities available
- A variety of event spaces to make the most out of your event.
- Tickets make great sales incentives, fundraisers, business retreats, employee recognition gifts, alumni outings, family reunions and client entertainment events.
- Booking your group is the only way to guarantee your seats and lock in your prices.
- Group minimum is 10 people
- 25% deposit is due within 30 days of order being placed.
Click here to download the Group Tickets FAQ.
Pricing Guides* for Broadway and more!
*Prices are subject to change.
2017–2018 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King & I Price Guide
- On Your Feet! The Musical – The story of Emilio & Gloria Estefan Price Guide
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies: The Phantom Returns Price Guide
- The Book of Mormon Price Guide
- School of Rock Price Guide
- Disney Presents The Lion King Price Guide
- Waitress Price Guide
- Something Rotten Price Guide
- RENT 20th Anniversary Tour Price Guide
To place a group order, please contact our Group Sales Manager, Christy Hammar: firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.455.5550