Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go - Dr. Phillips Center
Welcome to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
We look forward to seeing you at the arts center. Below is everything you need to know before you visit.
Box Office Phone and Walk-Up Hours
- Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Closed Sundays and major holidays
- Open 2 hours prior to most performances
445 S. Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Directions, Traffic, & Parking
- Directions: Click here for driving directions to Dr.Phillips Center from any address.
- Traffic Information: Click here to view real-time traffic information for Orlando.
- I-4 Ultimate Construction Updates: Click here to see current alerts and detours related to the I-4 Ultimate construction project.
- Road Closure Information: Click here for information about possible road closures in or near downtown Orlando.
- Amway Arena Calendar: Click here to view the Amway Arena event calendar. On nights with events (Orlando Magic game, concerts, etc.), downtown Orlando will be extra busy, so guests may wish to build in extra time for driving and parking.
Parking Garages: Click here to view our parking page.
- Pre-paid parking may be ordered through the Box Office up to 24 hours prior to any performance. Within the 24 hour timeframe before a performance, pre-paid parking will not be available for purchase.
Box Office and Lobby during performances
- Box Office is open two (2) hours prior to every ticketed event for walk up service only, unless noted otherwise.
- Please be prepared for bag checks upon entry to Dr. Phillips Center.
- Lobby & Theater Doors
- For shows in the Walt Disney Theater, lobby doors open approximately 90 minutes before show time, with theater doors opening 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- For shows in the Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater, lobby doors open approximately 60 minutes before show time, with theater doors opening 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- We encourage you to come early and enjoy the Della Phillips Grand Lobby, Harry's Bar, the Ravago Terrace Bar, or any of the other lobby spaces.
Your Online Account
- Manage contact information, express show interests and preferences, view purchase history, and print tickets from the comfort of your couch by logging into My Account, located at the top right corner of your screen.
- If logging into an existing account for the first time, click 'FORGOT PASSWORD?" and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- If you do not have an account, we invite you to register for one and start building your show preference profile.
- If you have any questions, please call the Box Office and a representative will assist you.
Box Office Policies
- All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, traveler's checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Prices, shows, artists, dates, and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Tickets will not be mailed 10 days prior to show.
- All requests to modify an existing ticket purchase must be submitted by the original ticket purchaser (i.e. person whose name is on the ticket account). No change to an account can be authorized without the owner’s permission. If you need to modify someone else’s account, please have the owner submit the requested change in writing, signed, with a copy of their photo ID. Please contact the Box Office to assist you with this process.
- The Dr. Phillips Center has the right to refuse admission and reject any ticket that has been issued by a 3rd party source.
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statues, tickets may not be offered or resold for more than $1.00 over the original admission price of the ticket.
- Tickets may not be sold at any price on property where an event is being held without Dr. Phillips Center prior written consent.
- International guests wishing to purchase tickets please email email@example.com.
Print at Home / Will Call Tickets
- Any ticket orders processed within 10 days of an event will be directed to our “print at home” or Will Call fulfillment options.
- If you ordered tickets online and have not received those tickets, please arrive at the Box Office Will Call window prior to the show. Owner of the ticket account must present their photo ID and the credit card that was used to initially purchase the tickets in order to pick up the reprinted tickets.
- Print at home requires guests to print their tickets at home.
- Will Call is located to the right of the entrance to the Dr. Phillips Center, 445 S. Magnolia Avenue. Will Call is open two (2) hours prior to every ticketed event.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
- Call the Box Office at 844.513.2014 to have reprinted tickets waiting for you at Will Call.
- Owner of the ticket account must present their photo ID and the credit card that was used to initially purchase the tickets in order to pick up the reprinted tickets.
- Reprinted tickets cannot be mailed.
Authorize an Alternate Person to Pick Up Tickets
- To designate an alternate person to pick up your tickets at Will Call, please call the Box Office at 844.513.2014.
- Ownership of the account will be verified and our staff will make any requested changes. The alternate person needs to have their photo ID in order to pick up the tickets.
Tickets for Children
- A ticket must be purchased for every person attending the show, regardless of age.
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted inside the theaters, unless noted otherwise.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding what shows are appropriate for their children.
- Rush tickets are discounted tickets offered by select shows to qualifying groups (such as students or military.) Notice will be posted on our social media channels.
- On the day of the performance, two hours before curtain, rush tickets will be offered by request. A valid ID is required.
- This discount is not valid with other discounts.
- Tickets already purchased for qualifying events may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Re-entry policies vary per event.
- Have your ticket with you at all times.
- Check re-entry policy prior to entering.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled show time.
- Latecomers and those who exit during a performance will not be admitted back into the theater until an appropriate interval.
- Guests may view the performance from monitors located throughout the lobby until late seating is permitted.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued for latecomers.
- Prices, shows, artists, dates, and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Click here for detailed information.
- The nearest ATM is located at the Grand Bohemian Hotel, located at 325 S. Orange Avenue. There is no ATM on site at the Dr.Phillips Center.
- There are numerous ATM locations in downtown Orlando. We encourage you to consult your bank’s website for information on the nearest bank-specific ATMs.
Cameras, Video & Audio Recorders
- Ticket holders are not permitted to take photographs or use recording devices, cellphones, iPads or other electronic equipment during the event or performance, unless otherwise specified by the show.
- Curtains, sets, costumes, scenery, lighting designs and other production elements are considered intellectual property and may be copyrighted.
- Please refrain from using mobile devices during the performance. The sound and light from the displays are a distraction for the performers and other guests—as is calling or text messaging during the performance.
- Any unpermitted use of a device by a guest may result in the device being confiscated by the Dr. Phillips Center for the duration of the event or performance or the removal of the guest.
The Concierge Desk is the hub for helpful information and is located behind the main staircase in the Della Phillips Grand Lobby on Tier 1. Services include:
- Assisted Listening Devices
- First Aid
- Show & Performance Information
- Lost & Found
- Restaurant & Parking Information
If you have any questions during your visit to the Dr. Phillips Center, please ask an usher or visit our concierge desk for assistance. Please direct any other questions to 407.992.1754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Dr. Phillips Center elevators service all tiers. There are two locations, one elevator on the north side of the Grand Staircase and two elevators south of the Grand Staircase.
Food & Beverage
- Bar service is available 90 minutes prior to performance and open one (1) hour after curtain.
- You may pre-purchase food and beverage for intermission at any bar prior to each performance.
- Food options include sandwiches, skewers and snacks.
- Food is not allowed in the theater. Beverages are allowed in the theater, unless otherwise noted.
- Cash,Apple Pay, traveler’s checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- Alcohol is available for anyone over the age of 21. You must show a current, valid federal/state ID as proof of age. Two drinks per ID.
- Click here to view our full menu
Local Dining Options
- Downtown Orlando has an abundance of dining options.
- Click here to see some of our favorites.
- Click here for our food and beverage menu. (hyperlink to menu page)
- Restrooms are available on each tier of the Dr. Phillips Center.
- All public restrooms on every tier are wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking and/or use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside the Dr. Phillips Center.
- Designated smoking areas are identified in outdoor areas.
- Please have your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
- Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- Cameras with Lenses 6 Inches or Larger
- Face Masks
- Fireworks or Explosives
- Go-Pro/ Selfie Sticks
- Helium Balloons
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemakers and Amplifiers
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Pets (Except Service Animals)
- Signs on Sticks
- Signs Larger than 8 ½ X 11 Inches for indoor concerts
- Signs larger than 2' X 2' for outdoor concerts
- Signs or Clothing with Indecent or Derogatory Comments
- Tri-Pods & Mono-Pods
- Unauthorized Solicitation, Handbills, Giveaways, or Sampling
- Video or Audio Recorders
- Weapons of Any Kind
- Wrapped Gifts
Banners and signs may not be hung or fastened in or around the Dr. Phillips Center. They must not be commercial, obscene, or disturbing in nature. The Dr. Phillips Center reserves the right to remove any banner or sign without exception.
All persons entering the facility are subject to search.
*Subject to change.