Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go - Bob Carr
Welcome to the Bob Carr Theater
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
The Bob Carr Theater is currently home to the Orlando Philharmonic.
Please note, the Bob Carr Theater is not on the Dr. Phillips Center campus. It is located approximately 1 mile north of the Dr. Phillips Center.
Bob Carr Theater address:
401 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801
Box Office Phone and Walk-Up Hours
- On non-performance days, the box office for Bob Carr Theater is located at the Dr. Phillips Center, 445 S. Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL, 32801. Click here for directions.
- For walk-ups and phone calls, the Dr. Phillips Center box office is open
- Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.;
- Saturdays, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.;
- Closed on holidays and Sundays
Directions, Traffic, & Parking
- Directions: Click here for driving directions to Bob Carr Theater from any address.
- Traffic Information: Click here to view real-time traffic information for Orlando.
- I-4 Ultimate Construction Updates: Click here to see current alerts and detours related to the I-4 Ultimate construction project.
- Road Closure Information: Click here for information about possible road closures in or near downtown Orlando.
- Amway Center Calendar: Click here to view the Amway Center event calendar. On nights with events (Orlando Magic game, concerts, etc.), downtown Orlando will be extra busy, so guests may wish to build in extra time for driving and parking.
- Due to road construction, there is no access to Bob Carr Theater from Livingston Street.
- Click here to view all parking options around Bob Carr Theater.
- Primary parking is located in the Centroplex I parking garage (Click Here) and the Centroplex II parking garage (Click Here).
- Accessibility parking is available in Lot 5, as well as on the first floors of both Centroplex garages. Click here to view the PDF.
- Guest Drop-Off is now located on Alexander Place, between Lot 5 and the theater.
Box Office and Lobby during performances
- On performance days, the Bob Carr Theater box office is open two (2) hours prior to show time, located at 401 W. Livingston St., Orlando, FL 32801. Click here for directions.
- Lobby & Theater Doors
- Lobby Doors open approximately 1 hour before show time.
- Theater Doors open approximately 30 minutes before show time.
Will Call Tickets
Present a Box Office representative the credit card with which you purchased the tickets and a photo ID.
Food & Beverage
- Alcohol is available for purchase one hour prior to performance until the end of the intermission.
- Alcohol is available for purchase to anyone over the age of 21. In order to consume, you must show a current, valid federal/state ID as proof of age. Two drinks per ID.
- Beverages and light snacks are available throughout the lobby areas.
- Beverages are accepted in the theater, unless otherwise specified.
- Food is not allowed in the theater.
- There is not a full-service restaurant on site.
Local Dining Options
Downtown Orlando has an abundance of dining options. Click here to see some of our favorites.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, traveler's checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
Special Needs & Accessibility
Bob Carr Theater welcomes all guests and strives to make performances and facilities accessible to everyone. The Bob Carr Theater provides many services for guests with disabilities. Specific information about the services we offer is detailed here.
Cameras, Video, & Audio Recorders
- Ticket holders are not permitted to take photographs or use recording devices, cellphones, iPads or other electronic equipment during the event or performance.
- Any unpermitted use of a devise by ticket holder may result in the device being confiscated by Bob Carr Theater for the duration of the event or performance.
- Smoking and/or use of electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside Bob Carr Theater.
- Designated smoking areas are identified in outdoor areas.
- Please have your ticket on you at all times for re-entry.
Upon completion or Phase 2 of the Dr. Phillips Center, the Bob Carr Theater will be decommissioned.