Parking & Transportation
It's kinda like arriving home, only with a valet.
Pull up to valet, park yourself or take public transit. Because we’ve got it all in downtown Orlando.
Front Porch Valet Parking Service
- Location: directly in front of Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue, which is closed to through-traffic during weekend and weeknight shows.
- Available two hours before all series and other select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- Prices at the curb on the day of a show:
- $35 for premium valet (includes priority parking location and delivery).
- $25 for standard valet.
- $12 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
City Commons Parking Garage
- Location: 460 Boone Ave., Orlando, FL 32801.
- $10 flat rate for weekend and weeknight shows.
- After parking, cross the covered sky bridge on the garage’s third floor then go through CNL Center I to reach Orange Avenue and Seneff Arts Plaza.
- A courtesy shuttle, sponsored by OUC, can also take you to Dr. Phillips Center.
- Location: garage’s first floor near the ATM lanes.
- Available for Broadway season shows and other select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- Shuttle is unable to accommodate wheelchairs.
- Available online when you buy a show ticket, or if you visit or call the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014) up to 24 hours before a show. If you pay online or over the phone, a convenience fee is added.
- All pre-paid parking passes are final sale.
- Pre-paid parking is unavailable for shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater or Bob Carr Theater.
- City Commons Parking Garage pre-paid price:
- $10 flat rate
- Valet pre-paid prices:
- $30 for premium valet (includes priority parking location and delivery).
- $22 for standard valet.
- $10 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
- Broadway or other season subscribers without pre-paid parking passes can buy them by visiting or calling the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014).
- Available in the City Commons Parking Garage and through our Front Porch Valet Parking Service for guests with a state-issued disabled parking permit.
- For more on accessible parking, visit the City of Orlando website.
General Guest Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Location: 155 Anderson St., Orlando, FL 32801.
- Use the pull-off lane in front of the Stage Door.
Bus Drop-Off & Parking
- Schools attending a daytime show can arrange bus drop-off and parking (available on a case-by-case basis) by calling our education department (407.455.5551).
- Other groups can arrange bus parking by calling our group sales department (407.455.5550). Bus staging for groups is at Bob Carr Theater.
Bob Carr Theater
- Main parking is in Centroplex I and II Garages.
- Cash-only prices:
- $8 flat rate for shows starting at or before 4 p.m.
- $10 flat rate for shows starting after 4 p.m.
- Accessible parking is on the first floors of both garages.
- For a map of all parking options, visit the City of Orlando website.
- Guest drop-off and pick-up location: Alexander Place by the theater entrance.
Lymmo & Lynx
- Several stops are conveniently located on or around the Dr. Phillips Center campus and Bob Carr Theater.
- Find Lynx routes and schedules, or Lymmo routes.
- Church Street stop location: 99 W. South St., a short walk from Dr. Phillips Center.
- Find SunRail schedules.
- SunRail is unavailable on weekends and some federal holidays.
- Call Mears Transportation (407.422.2222) for a taxi.