Parking & Transportation: Dr. Phillips Center
It's kinda like arriving home, only with a valet.
Pull up to valet, park yourself or take public transit. Because we’ve got it all in downtown Orlando.
Front Porch Valet Parking Service (Take note of traffic changes.)
- Location: directly in front of Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue, which is closed to through traffic between East South Street and East Anderson Street—so valet on South Magnolia Avenue is only accessible from East Anderson Street.
- Available two hours before all series and other select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- Prices at the curb on the day of a show:
- $38 for premium valet (includes priority parking location and delivery).
- $27 for standard valet.
- $14 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
City Commons Parking Garage
- Location: 460 Boone Ave., Orlando, FL 32801.
- After parking, cross the covered sky bridge on the garage’s third floor then go through CNL Center I to reach Orange Avenue and Seneff Arts Plaza.
- A courtesy shuttle, sponsored by OUC, can also take you to Dr. Phillips Center.
- Location: garage’s first floor near the ATM lanes.
- Available for Broadway season shows and other select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- Shuttle is unable to accommodate wheelchairs.
- City Commons Parking Garage price:
- $12 flat rate
- Available online when you buy a show ticket, or if you visit or call the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014) up to 24 hours before a show. If you pay online or over the phone, a convenience fee is added.
- All pre-paid parking passes are final sale.
- Pre-paid parking is unavailable for shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater.
- City Commons Parking Garage pre-paid price:
- $11 flat rate
- Valet pre-paid prices:
- $33 for premium valet (includes priority parking location and delivery).
- $24 for standard valet.
- $12 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
- Broadway or other season subscribers without pre-paid parking passes can buy them by visiting or calling the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014).
- Available in the City Commons Parking Garage and through our Front Porch Valet Parking Service for guests with a state-issued disabled parking permit.
- For more on accessible parking, visit the City of Orlando website.
General Guest Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Location: 155 E. Anderson St., Orlando, FL 32801.
- Use the pull-off lane in front of the Stage Door.
Bus Drop-Off & Parking
- Schools attending a daytime show can arrange bus drop-off and parking (available on a case-by-case basis) by calling our education department (407.455.5551).
- Other groups can arrange bus parking by calling our group sales department (407.455.5550). Bus staging for groups is at Bob Carr Theater.
Lymmo & Lynx
- Several stops are conveniently located on or around the Dr. Phillips Center campus.
- Find Lynx routes and schedules, or Lymmo routes.
- Church Street stop location: 99 W. South St., a short walk from Dr. Phillips Center.
- Find SunRail schedules.
- SunRail is unavailable on weekends and some federal holidays.
- Call Mears Transportation (407.422.2222) for a taxi.