500 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
Celebrate your style at Aloft Orlando Downtown, a hip new hotel where you’ll be steps away from City Hall and the Amway Center. We offer easy-breezy access to major corporations, wedding venues, restaurants, museums, shopping, theme parks, and golf courses.
304 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
Experience the Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown Hotel, the best choice among downtown Orlando Hotels. Located off I-4 in downtown Orlando, this address provides easy access to everything to see and do in Orlando.
191 E Pine St, Orlando, FL 32801
Welcome to a roomy home away from home at the Embassy Suites Orlando hotel. Located in the Lake Eola central business district, our downtown Orlando hotel is less than 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Enjoy more space and more opportunity to be yourself, whether you’re traveling for business or on a family vacation to area theme parks.
101 West Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32801
Centrally located in downtown Orlando, the SunRail station at Lynx Central Station, near the intersection of Amelia Street and Garland Avenue, provides quick and easy transfers to the region's bus network. This network could ultimately be a hub for future rail expansions approved by the community.
Parking OptionsThere are a variety of clear, easy-to-use parking options for your visit to the Dr. Phillips Center, from convenient downtown garages to our front door valet service.
- Click here to get directions from any starting point.
City Commons Parking Garage
- Located at 460 Boone Ave, Orlando, FL 32801.
- Your primary parking location for weeknight and weekend events is the City Commons Garage for the cost of $10.
- The garage has three entrances and two exits convenient for I-4 and FL-408 and thousands of parking spaces available.
- Once parked, you can access a covered Sky Bridge on the third level of the garage, walk through the CNL Tower 1, and arrive at Orange Avenue and the Seneff Arts Plaza.
- Shuttle Service
- There is a courtesy shuttle cart, sponsored by OUC, available for guests from City Commons Garage right to the front door of the Dr. Phillips Center.
- The shuttle is located on Level 1 of City Commons garage near the ATM lanes.
- The shuttle is available for the Broadway season shows and other select shows in the Walt Disney Theater.
- The shuttles are not wheelchair accessible.
- Valet Parking is offered for all series shows and other select shows held in the Walt Disney Theater.
- Valet parking is available directly in front of the Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue, which is closed for weeknight and weekend performances to accommodate these services.
- Two valet options are offered - Premium Valet (priority parking location and delivery) and Standard Valet. Standard Valet includes an Accessibility rate.
- Online and advance prices are Premium Valet $30, Standard Valet $22, Standard Accessibility Valet $10.
- Valet prices at the curb, day of performance, are Premium Valet $35, Standard Valet $25, and Standard Accessibility Valet $12.
- All valet parking open 2 hours prior to performance.
- Pre-paid parking in City Commons Garage is an option when you purchase your ticket to a show or event in your online cart, by phone or in person at the Box Office for $10.
- Pre-paid parking for Valet is also available. Online and advance prices are Premium Valet $30, Standard Valet $22, Standard Accessibility Valet $10.
- Pre-paid parking may be ordered through the Box Office up to 24 hours prior to any performance. Beyond the 24-hour window, you may purchase Valet and City Commons parking onsite at the curbside rates.
- Online and phone transactions include a convenience fee. Such fees are waived when purchasing in person at the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
- Pre-paid parking does not apply to shows in the Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater or at the Bob Carr Theater.
- Broadway or Jazz Season Subscribers who do not already have pre-paid parking passes may purchase in advance by calling the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office at 844.513.2014 or by visiting in person.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Accessible parking spaces are readily available in the City Commons Garage- with shuttles available for select performances, including the Broadway series (see Shuttle).
- Guests with a state-issued disabled parking permit may valet in front of the Dr. Phillips Center for $10; the same cost of the City Commons Garage parking, or curbside for $12.
- Pre-paid valet is an option when you purchase your ticket to a show or event at the Dr. Phillips Center in your online cart or in person at the Box Office or by phone at 844.513.2014.
- Generally, for city on-street metered parking, the first four hours are free when you park properly and display your disabled hang tag. Meters will be enforced after the posted time has expired. Read sign as some locations vary.
- Bus parking for school events is provided on a case-by-case basis. Schools attending a school day performance or event should contact the education department to arrange bus drop-off and parking at 407.455.5551.
- Bus parking for groups is coordinated through the group sales department and the group leader. Bus staging for groups is at the Bob Carr Theater.
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Drop off and pick up locations are on 155 Anderson Street at the pull-off lane in front of the Stage Door.
Bob Carr Theater parking
- Due to road construction, there is no access to Bob Carr Theater from Livingston Street.
- Click here to view all parking options around Bob Carr Theater.
- Primary parking is located in the Centroplex I parking garage (Click Here) and the Centroplex II parking garage (Click Here).
- Accessibility parking is available in Lot 5, as well as on the first floors of both Centroplex garages. Click here to view the PDF.
- Guest Drop-Off is now located on Alexander Place, between Lot 5 and the theater.
Lynx & Lymmo
- There are Lynx and Lymmo stops conveniently located on South and Anderson Streets, on the corner of Church and Orange Streets and Magnolia Avenue.
- Lymmo route and stops
- Lynx Schedules
- The SunRail Station Church Street Stop is located at 99 W. South Street, a short walk from the Dr. Phillips Center.
- SunRail does not operate on weekends or some federal holidays, including Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- For week-day performances, please click the link below for the complete train schedule.
- SunRail route and stops
- SunRail Schedules
- Taxis provided by Mears Transportation are available by calling 407.422.2222.
I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project
- Construction on I-4 may affect travel to the Dr. Phillips Center.
- Click here for all kinds of information, from lane, ramp, and parking lot closures to alternate routes to construction updates.
- Click here to view real-time traffic information for Orlando.
- Click here for information about possible road closures in or near downtown Orlando.