Here’s what to expect before your next show.
We're so excited to welcome guests for live entertainment at our Frontyard Festival™, presented by AdventHealth. And we've been updating our health and safety protocols based on guidance from federal, state and local officials, as well as our partner, AdventHealth.
- For guests coming to this outdoor space, we do not require negative COVID-19 tests, full vaccination or face coverings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don't feel well, please stay home.
- 700+ boxes (5 feet by 7 feet) with seats for up to 6 people.
- Including accessible boxes (7 feet by 7 feet) with ramp access.
- Boxes should only be used by a single buyer and their group. If any issues arise, the tickets may be considered void.
- You must stay in your assigned box unless you’re visiting a restroom, bar or restaurant area.
- We encourage ordering food and drinks through the QR code or link provided in your box and using our delivery service.
- Standing in the aisles between boxes is prohibited.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize all boxes, restrooms, bars and other areas before you arrive—including using industry-standard electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade disinfectant.
- While you’re here, we’ll continue to clean and sanitize restrooms and bars.
- Wearing a face covering is now optional at Frontyard Festival™.
- This new venue is right in front of our building. Entry gates are on Orange Avenue at Seneff Arts Plaza.
- Gates generally open 1 hour before events.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your event starts.
- No re-entry.
- The Bill & Mary Darden Box Office and will call walk-up windows will be available 2 hours before ticketed Frontyard Festival™ events.
- A mobile will call will be set up at the festival entrance, located in the security tent on the right (as you face the stage).
- You can park in Seaside Garage or another nearby garage—or use our valet service until it reaches capacity.
- Valet is available for all evening events—but for the afternoon, check your event’s page on our site.
- You can prepurchase parking up to 24 hours before your event—just go to your event’s page on our site.
- Our valet team will wear masks and use hand sanitizer.
- Follow signage as you’re entering the festival.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available around the festival—or you can bring your own bottle of hand sanitizer.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don’t feel well, please stay home.
- With our new, contactless security system, you can leave everything in your purse and/or pockets.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes are prohibited at the festival.
- Smoking is allowed outside the festival fence, 20 feet away from any entrances or exits—or any guests waiting to enter. Ask an usher for assistance.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
- All sales are final. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, traveler's check or Dr. Phillips Center gift certificate.
- Prices, shows, artists, dates and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We can only mail tickets to you if your show is at least 10 days away.
- Any requests to modify an existing ticket purchase must be submitted by the original ticket purchaser—the person whose name is on the ticket account. Changes to an account can only be authorized with the owner’s permission. If you need to modify someone else’s account, the owner should submit the requested change in writing, signed, with a copy of his or her photo ID. For help, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office.
- Dr. Phillips Center has the right to refuse admission and reject any ticket that has been issued by a third-party source.
- Tickets from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and, if so, are void.
- Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statues, tickets may not be offered or resold for more than $1 over the original admission price of the ticket.
- Selling tickets on property where an event is being held requires prior written consent from Dr. Phillips Center.
Ticket Delivery & Will Call
- Digital/True Tickets: Log into your Dr. Phillips Center account on our website, or True Tickets (wallet.drphillipscenter.org) using your Dr. Phillips Center account details.
- Your True Tickets QR code will activate 1–3 hours before showtime, based on when doors open. It’s usually 1 hour before Frontyard Festival™ shows—check your Know Before You Go email. Do not screenshot the QR code—it refreshes about every 30 seconds. We have this new feature to help prevent fraudulent ticket sales on third party websites.
- Print-at-home: After you get your email confirmation, you'll get a second email with your tickets as an attachment. You'll need to print them yourself before arriving.
- If you didn’t receive the tickets you ordered online: Log into your account to email them to yourself. Or, you can visit will call before your show to have your tickets printed. The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
- If you're unable to find your tickets, you can log into your Dr. Phillips Center account to resend them—or if you chose digital delivery, log into True Tickets (wallet.drphillipscenter.org) using your Dr. Phillips Center account details.
- For misplaced physical tickets, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603) and we’ll print tickets for you to pick up at will call. We’re unable to mail reprinted tickets.
- The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
Authorize Someone to Pick Up Your Tickets
- To do this, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603).
- We’ll need to verify ownership of the account, and the alternative person will need his or her own photo ID to pick up your tickets.
Tickets for Children
- Unless otherwise noted, children under the age of two are not permitted at the festival.
- All guests entering the festival—including infants and children, if allowed—require a ticket.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding which shows are appropriate for their children.
- You can access menus from on-site restaurants from your box. We encourage using the link provided to order food or drinks and have them delivered to you.
- A full bar includes beer, wine, liquor and seltzers—plus Pepsi products in 20 oz. bottles, regular/decaf coffee and hot chocolate.
- Bars are available for walkup service. They’re located behind the Orange Avenue entrance, in the center of the restaurant area and in the northwest corner near Magnolia Avenue and South Street.
- For safety, food and drink transactions—including those at bars—are completely cashless. Use a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or Apple, Google, Android or Samsung Pay.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID. Servers delivering to boxes will ID the guest(s) who ordered alcohol if they appear to be under 35.
- Restrooms—including accessible restrooms—are on both sides of the stage.
- Unless otherwise specified by the event/artist, please avoid using audio and video recorders, cell phones, tablets, cameras with detachable lenses larger than 6”, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks.
- Curtains, sets, costumes, scenery, lighting designs and other production elements are considered intellectual property and may be copyrighted.
- Any unpermitted use of a device may lead to the device being confiscated for the duration of the show—or the guest may be asked to leave.
- Find your nearest usher for help with directions to a certain area, such as lost and found or first aid.
- 18 boxes are 7 feet by 7 feet with ramp access.
- Accessible restrooms—accessed via ramp—are on both sides of the stage.
- If needed, a server can take your order directly from your box and deliver it to you.
- Menus will include options for all types of dietary restrictions.
- Ask an usher for an assistive listening device (ALD). They are sanitized between uses, but guests can also bring their own headset or earbuds.
- Captioning will be available for films.
- Service animals are allowed.
- If you need further assistance, reach out to email@example.com to confirm modifications.
- Click “Login” at the top right corner of your screen to access an existing account or create one.
- Here, you can manage and view contact information, show interests, preferences and buying history—plus print tickets.
- If you have questions, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603).
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may result in personal injury, severe illness and death. By visiting Dr. Phillips Center, and/or attending Dr. Phillips Center shows, events, education programs/classes or other activities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All visitors must follow the Dr. Phillips Center’s health and safety protocols. Please help keep each other safe.