Know Before You Go: Bob Carr Theater
It’s all in the details.
You asked. We answered—in a nice, bulleted list. Need something else? Just give us a call.
Bob Carr Theater is one mile north
of the Dr. Phillips Center campus.
BOX OFFICE & LOBBY DURING SHOWS
- Lobby doors open an hour before showtime.
- Theater doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
WILL CALL TICKETS
- For pickup at will call, the ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
DIRECTIONS, TRAFFIC & PARKING
- Plug in your address for directions.
- Find parking options.
- Explore a map of real-time traffic in Orlando.
- Find road closures in downtown Orlando.
- Find lane, ramp and parking lot closures during the I-4 Ultimate Improvement Project, plus updates and alternative routes.
- Find Lynx routes and schedules, or Lymmo routes.
- View a calendar of events at the Amway Center so you can plan for traffic and parking when you visit Bob Carr Theater.
- Explore a detailed list of accessible features and services.
- ATMs are unavailable at Bob Carr Theater.
PHOTOS, VIDEOS & AUDIO
- Unless otherwise specified by the show, please avoid using audio and video recorders, cell phones, tablets, cameras with detachable lenses larger than 6”, tri-pods, mono-pods and selfie sticks.
- Any unpermitted use of a device may lead to the device being confiscated for the duration of the show—or the guest may be asked to leave.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Drinks and light snacks are available throughout lobby areas.
- Please enjoy your food before entering the theater. You can bring in your drink unless otherwise noted.
- Alcoholic drinks are available an hour before shows until the end of intermission.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID.
- To make a night of your arts center experience, check out our restaurant and hotel partners.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside Bob Carr Theater.
- Designated smoking areas are identified outside.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
- Find a full list of prohibited items at Bob Carr Theater.
On non-show days, you can visit:
445 South Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
The walk-up window at Dr. Phillips Center is currently closed. We hope to re-open soon.
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Closed July 3, 2020 in observance of the July 4th holiday.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Closed on holidays.