Parking & Transportation: Dr. Phillips Center
It's kinda like arriving home, only with a valet.
Pull up to valet, park yourself or take public transit. Because we’ve got it all in downtown Orlando.
Click here for valet parking directions.
Click here for the walking path of travel from nearby parking garages.
Valet Parking Service (Take note of traffic changes.)
- Location: directly in front of Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue. Click here for valet parking directions.
- Available two hours before all series and other select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- Prices at the curb on the day of a show:
- $38 for premium valet (includes expedited delivery).
- $27 for standard valet.
- $14 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
Seaside Plaza Parking Garage
- Location: 77 E Jackson St, Orlando, FL 32801
- Available for Broadway season shows and other select shows in the Walt Disney Theater & Steinmetz Hall
- Seaside Plaza Parking Garage price:
- $12 flat rate when pre-purchased online, by phone or at the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office
- $15 day of show
- please note: clearance for this garage is 6' 5"
City Commons Parking Garage
- Location: 460 Boone Ave., Orlando, FL 32801.
- After parking, cross the covered sky bridge on the garage’s third floor then go through CNL Center I to reach Orange Avenue and Seneff Arts Plaza.
- City Commons Parking Garage price:
- $13 flat rate when pre-purchased online, by phone or at the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office
- $14 day of show
- please note: clearance for this garage is 8'
- Available online when you buy a show ticket, or if you visit or call the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014) up to 24 hours before a show. If you pay online or over the phone, a convenience fee is added.
- All pre-paid parking passes are final sale.
- Pre-paid parking is unavailable for shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater.
- City Commons Parking Garage pre-paid price:
- $13 flat rate
- Seaside Parking Garage pre-paid price:
- $12 flat rate
- Valet pre-paid prices:
- $33 for premium valet (includes priority parking location and delivery).
- $24 for standard valet.
- $12 for standard accessibility valet (with a state-issued disabled parking permit).
- Broadway or other season subscribers without pre-paid parking passes can buy them by visiting or calling the Darden Box Office (844.513.2014).
- Available in the City Commons Parking Garage and through our Front Porch Valet Parking Service for guests with a state-issued disabled parking permit.
- For more on accessible parking, visit the City of Orlando website.
General Guest Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Location: 155 E. Anderson St., Orlando, FL 32801.
- Use the pull-off lane in front of the Stage Door.
- Click here for guest drop-off & pick-up directions.
Bus Drop-Off & Parking
- Schools attending a daytime show can arrange bus drop-off and parking (available on a case-by-case basis) by calling our education department (407.455.5551).
- Other groups can arrange bus parking by calling our group sales department (407.455.5550).
Lymmo & Lynx
- Several stops are conveniently located on or around the Dr. Phillips Center campus.
- Find Lynx routes and schedules, or Lymmo routes.
- Church Street stop location: 99 W. South St., a short walk from Dr. Phillips Center.
- Find SunRail schedules.
- SunRail is unavailable on weekends and some federal holidays.
- Call Mears Transportation (407.422.2222) for a taxi.