Better Together Campaign
Help bring the community back together—and keep the arts center alive.
We established the Better Together Campaign to reunite our neighbors in a safe environment—and help save our business from COVID-19’s long-term impacts. We hope you’ll join us to keep the Dr. Phillips Center alive.
While the rest of our industry has been closed, our donor family’s support has helped us safely:
- Host 28,465 guests for 182 public shows, private events or educational initiatives
- Welcome 1,515 performing artists and 543 crew members
- Engage 571 students in camps, classes and programs
- Launch our one-of-a-kind outdoor venue: Frontyard Festival™, presented by AdventHealth
- Find innovative ways to deliver our vision, Arts For Every Life®
Now more than ever, we need your support to keep the arts center afloat.
By donating to our Better Together Campaign, you’ll help continue this positive momentum and create safe experiences that enrich the entire community.