Better Together Campaign
Help bring the community back together—and save our stages.
We established the Better Together Campaign (previously the CARES Campaign) to help save the arts center from COVID-19’s impact on our industry. And we hope you'll join us in bringing people back together again.
Already from our partial reopening in June 2020 through January 2021, we have safely:
- Hosted 28,465 guests for 182 public shows, private events or educational initiatives
- Welcomed 1,515 performing artists and 543 crew members
- Engaged 571 students in camps, classes and programs
- Launched our one-of-a-kind outdoor venue: Frontyard Festival™, presented by AdventHealth
- Found innovative ways to deliver our vision, Arts For Every Life®
Now more than ever, we need your support to keep the arts—and the arts center—alive.
By donating to our Better Together Campaign, you’ll help continue this wonderful momentum and create safe experiences that enrich the entire community.