Thomas McClary - Free Show
Florida Blue Presents Thomas McClary, Co-Founder of the Commodores - Free Show
FREE SHOW on Seneff Arts Plaza
You do not need tickets for this show.
Show date: Saturday, May 9, 2015
Show time: 4:00 PM
Seneff Arts Plaza
As an irresistible force of social and cultural change, this Motown icon made his mark not just on the music industry — but society at large. Thomas McClary was part of a new musical group that was both authentic and groundbreaking and created a sound that the world had never heard before – one that was real, raw, and unbelievable. This was a sound that captured America and resonated around the world. The group is credited with seven number one songs; a host of top ten Billboard hits and their vast catalog includes more than 50 albums with more than 120 million units sold.
After taking some time from touring and recording to spend with his family and to fulfill philanthropic goals to volunteer and support worthy non-profit organizations such as Shepherd’s Hope and Celebs 4 Kids, he’s back. The man who started the band that started it all, with unparalleled high energy you won’t forget – introducing his cutting edge band: Thomas McClary and his band, which has sold out audiences everywhere, creating a ground swell of excitement that’s just contagious.
- Guests are permitted to bring closed, clear plastic bottles of water.
- Guests are permitted to bring blankets and chairs.
- Restroom trailers available on site.
- Accessible seating area available.
- Concessions, if available, will accept cash or credit/debit cards.
- No ATM on site.
- All bags and/or guests are subject to be searched
- Wagons and carts
- Large bags or backpacks
- Outside alcohol
- Glass containers
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Signs/posters with poles, sticks, indecent or derogatory comments/images
- Signs/posters must not be larger than 2x2
- Large umbrellas
- Video cameras, laptops, cameras with detachable lenses greater than 6 inches
- Weapons, lasers pointers, fireworks
- Skates, skateboards, cycles, recreational equipment
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Any other items that could be deemed as dangerous, illegal and/or detrimental to others enjoying the show