We keep good company.
These strategic partnerships are two-way streets. Companies big and small can participate in a range of ways. In return, we can do things like customize sponsorships or build programs that our whole community can enjoy.
It just so happens that you’ll also help support almost 400 shows and events, plus more than 226,000 students through arts education programs and outreach efforts.
What else is in it for you:
- Activating your brand on- and off-site. (It’s more than your logo appearing on a screen.)
- Reaching a diverse, engaged audience. (Guests support Dr. Phillips Center, so they also support our partners.)
- Creating unique experiences for your clients, prospects and employees. (Wow them with show tickets, artist meet-and-greets and other extras.)
What else goes on here, thanks to you:
- Making Arts For Every Life® a reality for the entire community.
- Offering a variety of incredible shows and events, from Broadway to local artists.
- Providing arts education through scholarships, classes, school programs and community outreach.
With a customized sponsorship, we’ll take your key marketing goals and align them with measurable objectives. You’ll enjoy official partner designation, the ability to reach a diverse audience and meaningful integration of your brand into the arts center.
Other opportunities and benefits fall into a variety of categories, including:
- Branding, marketing, promotions and content creation
- Activation events
- Employee engagement
- Business development
- Consumer research
- Business-to-business interaction
Restaurant & Hotel Partners
What’s better than dinner, a show and a night’s stay? How about more than 300,000 guests doing all of the above when they visit the arts center?
As a restaurant or hotel partner, great onsite and offsite exposure is only the beginning. You’ll also get featured in our weekly pre-sale and on-sale emails, appear on our website and digital displays—and enjoy plenty of additional benefits.