Buy Group Tickets
Two’s company. Ten’s a group.
Plan a memorable night out with at least nine other folks. Or pick five pairs of tickets to one show. You can use them for fundraisers, rewarding employees, entertaining clients—you get the idea. (There are tons of them.)
BENEFITS OF BUYING 10+ TICKETS
- The ability to get tickets to most shows before they go on sale to the public
- Guaranteed seats at great prices, usually saving you 10–25%
- Access to some of the best seats for group leaders
- Educational opportunities, like chat backs with the cast or special classes
- Customized ordering systems for your group or company
- Payment plans
- One-on-one guest service
Please note, group minimums per performance date and time, and payment due dates vary by show. A member of our Group Sales Team will assist you with these when booking your order.
WILL CALL & REPRINTING TICKETS
- Let us know if you prefer to pick up tickets at will call on the day of your show. We require a group ticket manifest from the group leader if you'd like to have individual tickets available for pickup.
- Will call is just to the right of the entrance to Dr. Phillips Center at 445 South Magnolia Avenue. You must show photo ID to collect will call tickets.
- If you've paid in full for group tickets, but have not yet received them, call our group sales team as soon as possible. We'll help with a reprint/reship, or leave tickets for the group leader to pick up at will call on the day of your show.
FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 19/20 Season
- Les Misérables
- Escape to Margaritaville
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Mean Girls
- Miss Saigon
- A Bronx Tale
- My Fair Lady
Orlando Ballet 19/20 Season
- Vampire's Ball
- The Nutcracker
- The Nutcracker Field Trip
- Cinderella Family Show
- Made in the USA
- Mowgli Family Show