Join Our Team
Join the fun.
Here at the Dr. Phillips Center, we want to cultivate an inspirational, creative place where people love to be—and where people love to work. In other words, we want to make sure our team has an amazing time sharing Arts For Every Life® every day.
Here's what you could look forward to:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage available the month after your hire date
- Company-paid term life insurance
- Company-paid short- & long-term disability coverage
- Company-matched 401k
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Casual work environment
- Free classes at our AdventHealth School of the Arts
- Free parking downtown
- Access to enjoy incredible shows & events
- Within walking distance of downtown SunRail station
- Discounts on car purchases, theme park tickets & more
Are you on board? Explore the open positions below and apply today.
Full benefits are reserved for full-time colleagues.
Temporary Contracted Artistic Opportunities with our School of the Arts
The School of the Arts is looking to expand its portfolio of professional Directors, Choreographers, Music Directors, Set Designers and Costume Designers to support Educational programs and musical productions. These roles are seasonal, independent contracts. If interested, please provide your submission via the button below.
Due to the temporary and sporadic nature of these artistic roles, Dr. Phillips Center benefits are not available.
The Dr. Phillips Center provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law.