We love to lend a hand.
Delivering on our vision of Arts For Every Life®—and thanks to the help of generous donors and partners—we’re able to give back to the community by granting a limited number of donation requests throughout the year. These donations are usually tickets to a show here at the Dr. Phillips Center.
Before submitting a request, please keep these things in mind:
- Only federally licensed 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive donations.
- Organizations must provide services within Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia and/or Polk counties.
- Organizations must specifically benefit the arts, youth education or wellness.
- The donation must be used for the specific purpose of raising money toward your organization’s mission.
- Ineligible purposes include competitions or contests; recognition events; holiday parties; door prizes, giveaways, raffles or other incentives; walk-a-thons; pageants; scholarships; ambassador programs; or any individual- or team-centric purpose.
- If the donation will go toward an event, we must receive requests least 60 days before the event takes place.
To submit a request, fill out the form below and include these details in a typed version on company letterhead:
- The mission statement of your organization.
- The type of organization, the year it was established and a brief description of the services it provides.
- The name and a description of the event requesting support, including its date, location and expected number of guests.
- Details on how you’d use the donation.
- The requestor’s contact information and relationship to the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s tax-exempt certificate.
- Delivery information including your organization’s full address. (P.O. boxes are unacceptable.)
The Dr. Phillips Center maintains a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations once each calendar year.