It’s always good to do good.
We’ll be taking donation requests soon. Thanks for your patience.
Sharing the experience of the arts is an exciting way for Dr. Phillips Center to help local organizations raise much-needed funds. Guided by our vision of Arts For Every Life®—and thanks to the generosity of friends, foundations and corporate partners—we’re able to give back to our community by granting a limited number of donation requests each year.
Before submitting a request, please keep these things in mind:
- Only federally licensed 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive donations.
- Organizations must provide services within Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia and/or Polk counties.
- We support organizations specifically benefiting the arts, youth education or wellness.
- We’re happy to consider donations for mission-based fundraising purposes.
- Ineligible purposes include competitions or contests; recognition events; holiday parties; door prizes, giveaways, raffles or other incentives; walk-a-thons; pageants; scholarships; ambassador programs; or any individual- or team-centric purpose.
- If the donation will go toward an event, we must receive requests least 60 days before the event takes place.
To submit a request, fill out an online form and also include these details in a typed version on company letterhead:
- The mission statement of your organization.
- The type of organization, the year it was established and a brief description of the services it provides.
- The name and a description of the event requesting support, including its date, location and expected number of guests.
- Details on how you’d use the donation.
- The requestor’s contact information and relationship to the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s tax-exempt certificate.
- Delivery information including your organization’s full address. (P.O. boxes are unacceptable.)
Dr. Phillips Center maintains a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations once each calendar year.