It’s always good to do good.
Sharing the experience of the arts is an exciting way for Dr. Phillips Center to help local organizations raise much-needed funds. Guided by our vision of Arts For Every Life®—and thanks to the generosity of friends, foundations and corporate partners—we’re able to give back to our community by granting a limited number of donation requests each year.
Before submitting a request, please keep these things in mind:
- Only federally licensed 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive donations.
- Organizations must provide services within Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Volusia and/or Polk counties.
- We support organizations specifically benefiting the arts, youth education or wellness.
- We’re happy to consider donations for mission-based fundraising purposes.
- Ineligible purposes include competitions or contests; recognition events; holiday parties; door prizes, giveaways, raffles or other incentives; walk-a-thons; pageants; scholarships; ambassador programs; or any individual- or team-centric purpose.
- If the donation will go toward an event, we must receive requests least 60 days before the event takes place.
To submit a request, fill out an online form and also include these details in a typed version on company letterhead:
- The mission statement of your organization.
- The type of organization, the year it was established and a brief description of the services it provides.
- The name and a description of the event requesting support, including its date, location and expected number of guests.
- Details on how you’d use the donation.
- The requestor’s contact information and relationship to the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s tax-exempt certificate.
- Delivery information including your organization’s full address. (P.O. boxes are unacceptable.)
Dr. Phillips Center maintains a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations once each calendar year.