It’s all in the details.
Starting March 7, 2022:
Mask requirements have been lifted for all* indoor shows and events—public and private.
Select indoor shows and events may require all guests to wear masks as requested by artists or the event organizers. Shows that require masking will have further information on their respective webpage, and this information will also be communicated to all ticket holders.
* AdventHealth Broadway in Orlando welcomes and recommends masks for all guests.
Guests who have accessibility questions or need assistance with these protocols can call our guest services team at 407.992.1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don't feel well, please stay home.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize the building—including using industry-standard electrostatic sprayers to sanitize theater spaces.
- We frequently clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- We invested in a specialized air handling unit upgrade that uses UV-sanitized filters to provide greater fresh air exchange.
As of June 10, 2021, Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater are open at 100% capacity.
GROUP TICKET MANIFEST
- Before you distribute your group tickets to the individual group members, use our group ticket manifest to keep a detailed list of who has been assigned to each seat in your order. If someone loses their ticket, this is the only way we can reprint it for them.
- If you paid in full, but haven’t received your group tickets, call our group sales team as soon as possible. (407.455.5550)
- We'll help with a reprint/reship, or leave tickets for the group leader to pick up at will call on the day of your show.
- If you are informed that a member of your group has lost/misplaced their ticket, please notify us and we can issue a reprint, and leave them under that guest’s name for pick-up the day of the show. They must present a photo ID to collect the reprinted tickets.
- Once a reprint is issued, the originals become void.
WILL CALL TICKETS
- Let us know if you prefer to pick up tickets at will call on the day of your show.
- If you'd like to have individual tickets available for pickup, we’ll need a group ticket manifest from your group leader.
- Everyone must show photo ID to collect will call tickets.
- Will call is just to the right of the arts center entrance (445 South Magnolia Avenue).
TICKETS FOR CHILDREN
- Unless otherwise noted, children under the age of two are not permitted inside the theaters.
- All guests entering the theater—including infants and children, if allowed—require a ticket.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding which shows are appropriate for their children.
- Directly in front of the Dr. Phillips Center on Magnolia Avenue, which is accessible from East Anderson Street.
- Available two hours before select shows in Walt Disney Theater.
- For bus drop-off and pickup, group leaders must make a reservation with our group sales team for a permit.
- Permits will be emailed to group leader with detailed instructions for the driver.
- Della Phillips Grand Lobby doors generally open 1 hour before shows in Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater.
- Theater doors typically open 30 minutes before shows.
- The Bill & Mary Darden Box Office opens 2 hours before shows.
- You can park in a nearby garage—or use our valet service until it reaches capacity.
- You can prepurchase either option up to 24 hours before your show—just go to your show’s page on our site.
- Our valet team will wear masks and use hand sanitizer before and after entering vehicles.
- Follow signage as you’re entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before showtime. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges for latecomers.
- Re-entry policies are different for each event, so check beforehand—and keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Latecomers or guests who leave during a show will only be allowed into the theater at an appropriate time—like a break between songs or acts.
- Guests can watch their show from monitors in Della Phillips Grand Lobby until late seating or re-entry is permitted.
- The bars on tiers 1 through 4 offer a variety of snacks and drinks—which you can now take to your seat.
- Bar service is available 1.5 hours before shows in Walt Disney Theater, and an hour before shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater. Bars also stay open an hour after curtain.
- At any bar, you can pre-purchase food or drinks for intermission.
- We encourage cashless transactions using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or Apple, Google or Samsung Pay. We also accept traveler’s checks.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don’t feel well, please stay home.
- With our new, contactless security system, you can leave everything in your purse and/or pockets.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes are prohibited inside the arts center.
- Designated smoking areas are identified outside.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may result in personal injury, severe illness and death. By visiting Dr. Phillips Center, and/or attending Dr. Phillips Center shows, events, education programs/classes or other activities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All visitors must follow the Dr. Phillips Center’s health and safety protocols. Please help keep each other safe.