Here’s what to expect before your next show.
Starting March 7, 2022:
Mask requirements have been lifted for all* indoor shows and events—public and private.
Select indoor shows and events may require all guests to wear masks as requested by artists or the event organizers. Shows that require masking will have further information on their respective webpage, and this information will also be communicated to all ticket holders.
* AdventHealth Broadway in Orlando welcomes and recommends masks for all guests.
Guests who have accessibility questions or need assistance with these protocols can call our guest services team at 407.992.1754 or email email@example.com.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don't feel well, please stay home.
- Walt Disney Theater, Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater and Steinmetz Hall are open at 100% capacity.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize the building—including using industry-standard electrostatic sprayers to sanitize theater spaces.
- We frequently clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces.
- We invested in a specialized air handling unit upgrade that uses UV-sanitized filters to provide greater fresh air exchange.
- Della Phillips Grand Lobby doors generally open 1 hour before shows in Walt Disney Theater and Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater.
- Theater doors typically open 30 minutes before shows.
- The Bill & Mary Darden Box Office opens 2 hours before shows for anyone who needs help or wants to buy tickets.
- You can park in a nearby garage—or use our valet service until it reaches capacity.
- You can prepurchase either option up to 24 hours before your show—just go to your show’s page on our site.
- Our valet team will wear masks and use hand sanitizer before and after entering vehicles.
- Follow signage as you’re entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or simply don’t feel well, please stay home.
- With our new, contactless security system, you can leave everything in your purse and/or pockets.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes are prohibited inside the arts center.
- Designated smoking areas are identified outside.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times for re-entry.
- All sales are final. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges.
- Accepted methods of payment include cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, traveler's check or Dr. Phillips Center gift certificate.
- Prices, shows, artists, dates and times are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We can only mail tickets to you if your show is at least 10 days away.
- Any requests to modify an existing ticket purchase must be submitted by the original ticket purchaser—the person whose name is on the ticket account. Changes to an account can only be authorized with the owner’s permission. If you need to modify someone else’s account, the owner should submit the requested change in writing, signed, with a copy of his or her photo ID. For help, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office.
- Dr. Phillips Center has the right to refuse admission and reject any ticket that has been issued by a third-party source.
- Tickets from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and, if so, are void.
- Pursuant to s.817.36, Florida Statues, tickets may not be offered or resold for more than $1 over the original admission price of the ticket.
- Selling tickets on property where an event is being held requires prior written consent from Dr. Phillips Center.
Ticket Delivery & Will Call
- Digital/True Tickets: Log into your Dr. Phillips Center account on our website, or True Tickets (wallet.drphillipscenter.org) using your Dr. Phillips Center account details.
- Read the digital ticket tutorial.
- Your True Tickets QR code will activate 1–3 hours before showtime, based on when doors open. It’s usually 1 hour before Frontyard Festival™ shows—check your Know Before You Go email. Do not screenshot the QR code—it refreshes about every 30 seconds. We have this new feature to help prevent fraudulent ticket sales on third party websites.
- Print-at-home: After you get your email confirmation, you'll get a second email with your tickets as an attachment. You'll need to print them yourself before arriving.
- If you didn’t receive the tickets you ordered online: Log into your account to email them to yourself. Or, you can visit will call before your show to have your tickets printed. The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
- If you're unable to find your tickets, you can log into your Dr. Phillips Center account to resend them—or if you chose digital delivery, log into True Tickets (wallet.drphillipscenter.org) using your Dr. Phillips Center account details.
- For misplaced physical tickets, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603) and we’ll print tickets for you to pick up at will call. We’re unable to mail reprinted tickets.
- The ticket account’s owner must show photo ID and the credit card originally used to buy the tickets.
Authorize Someone to Pick Up Your Tickets
- To do this, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603).
- We’ll need to verify ownership of the account, and the alternative person will need his or her own photo ID to pick up your tickets.
Tickets for Children
- Unless otherwise noted, children under the age of two are not permitted inside the theaters.
- All guests entering the theater—including infants and children, if allowed—require a ticket.
- Parents should use discretion when deciding which shows are appropriate for their children.
- These are discounted tickets offered by select shows to qualifying groups (like students or military personnel).
- We’ll share rush ticket availability and start times on our social media channels.
- Rush tickets require a valid ID.
- This discount is invalid with other discounts.
- We’re unable to exchange or refund tickets already purchased for qualifying events.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before showtime. We’re unable to provide refunds or exchanges for latecomers.
- Re-entry policies are different for each event, so check beforehand—and keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Latecomers or guests who leave during a show will only be allowed into the theater at an appropriate time—like a break between songs or acts.
- Guests can watch their show from monitors in Della Phillips Grand Lobby until late seating or re-entry is permitted.
- The bars on tiers 1 through 4 offer a variety of snacks and drinks—which you can now take to your seat.
- Bar service is available 1.5 hours before shows in Walt Disney Theater, and an hour before shows in Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater. Bars also stay open an hour after curtain.
- At any bar, you can pre-purchase food or drinks for intermission.
- We encourage cashless transactions using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover) or Apple, Google or Samsung Pay. We also accept traveler’s checks.
- The closest ATM is in Grand Bohemian Hotel (325 South Orange Avenue), and there are several others across downtown Orlando.
- Guests 21+ must show a current, valid federal or state ID to buy alcohol. You can buy up to two drinks at a time per ID.
- Public restrooms are available on each tier, and all are wheelchair accessible.
- Elevators reach all tiers of the theaters.
- One elevator is on the north side of the Harvey & Carol Massey Family Grand Staircase and two are on the south side.
- Unless otherwise specified by the show, please avoid using audio and video recorders, cell phones, tablets, cameras with detachable lenses larger than 6”, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks.
- Curtains, sets, costumes, scenery, lighting designs and other production elements are considered intellectual property and may be copyrighted.
- Any unpermitted use of a device may lead to the device being confiscated for the duration of the show—or the guest may be asked to leave.
- Our concierge is behind the Harvey & Carol Massey Family Grand Staircase in Della Phillips Grand Lobby.
- Some services include show, parking and restaurant information; lost and found; first aid; and access to assistive listening devices.
- Click “Login” at the top right corner of your screen to access an existing account or create one.
- Here, you can manage and view contact information, show interests, preferences and buying history—plus print tickets.
- If you have questions, call the Bill & Mary Darden Box Office (407.358.6603).
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may result in personal injury, severe illness and death. By visiting Dr. Phillips Center, and/or attending Dr. Phillips Center shows, events, education programs/classes or other activities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. All visitors must follow the Dr. Phillips Center’s health and safety protocols. Please help keep each other safe.